Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm sorry I haven't been around :(

But yes we are moving again !!!!
But only 3 doors down this time :)
When we moved to Palm Coast we found
a very nice neighborhood to move into.
and then God brought a new customer into
my life, who owns a very nice house
3 house down from us..
So when it was time to sign the papers
for her daughter to get service from Moms Helper
i just met her at her rental property.
And I was able to look around at this beautiful home.
So one thing lead to another , and at the end
of this month we are moving in..
WOW..
I'm excited about this new home,
but no one better use the "M" word
with me again for a very very long time..

So I hope that explains why i have been
kinda scares lately..and will only be able to stop
in to visit every once in a while with all the
packing and stuff..but I will keep ya informed
Please don't forget about me....

I think about my blogging friends often
even if i cant get on line to let you know..
Hopefully by the first of the year..
I can get back on a regular schedule and get
back into the blogging world again..

Love you guys..
Talk to ya again real soon..


2 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Good luck with the move..close or far away, it is so much work! :D

Sue said...

I have been wondering where you have been and now I know. Congratulations karen, and If I lived nearby, I would help you pack.
Hugs,
Sue