Monday, July 18, 2011

From Disney to Savannah...

Managers Weekend..My husbands work features a
Managers weekend for the managers and their wives
as a Thank You to them for all their hard
work throughout the year,and also encludes
a little motivational meeting to pump
them up for the following year.
This year it was held at
Disneys Board Walk Resort..
While the men were at their morning
meeting Friday,the wives had a little fun of our own
We had a nice brunch, and played a few games
that came with some very nice gifts..
It was a good time and all the other wives
were very friendly..

After both were over, we were free to
go and enjoy Disney for the rest of the weekend..
Which we did..
We went to one of our favorite disney hang outs
Great food, and fun time.
Just look how tropical even their bathrooms are
Beautiful

Afterwards we headed back to the resort to enjoy
their hospitality.




So them we started planning our next days
events.. when my husband came up with
a great idea..
It went something like this..
We could pick a Disney park to visit
on Saturday and stand in long, long lines
in 98(+) degrees all day
or....
We could leave Saturday morning
swing by the house and pick up Tyler
(our youngest son)
and head to.......
Awwww. Yea.....
The home of, you guessed it..

Mrs. Paula Deen

We got their and made reservations for dinner
then we went walking around and took
in all the historical sites we could ..








And then it was dinner time.
Here we go....



OMG
Dont that look good?
Good Ole Home Cookin..
Even the
Glass of Sweet Tea
is purty  :)
with the extra little touches of a
lemon wedge and sprig of mint..

Me and my family
at
The Lady and Son's Restaurant

Thank You to my husband John
for such a wonderful weekend..
and great memories..
I love ya..


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time... and I'm totally jealous that you went to Paula's restaurant. Ymmmm......

Elaina Weaver said...

Looks like a great weekend!

A multi-dimensional life said...

Hi sweet friend! Your trip looks wonderful. One of these days I will get to Savannah...it looks like such a lovely place! And "they" welcomed "you" with a "glass of sweet tea"! :)
I know you are enjoying every moment! :)

Jill said...

Looks like a wonderful trip!!! :-)
Love the pictures! Have a great night!

blessings,
Jill

Cora said...

What a fun time...I love Disney...makes you feel like a kid again! But I love Savannah too...so beautiful! Lucky you. Glad you got into Paula's place to eat! Looks good!

I can't wait until I can take my new grandchild to Disney! :)

Julie Harward said...

What a fun trip...I would love to do all of that! :D

Denise J. Hughes said...

Awesome pictures!