Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Peace with You

I leave my peace with you,
my peace I give you.
I do not give it to you as the world does,
So dont let your hearts be troubled or afraid.
John 14:27 NCV

My Devotional this morning speaks of Peace..
And we could all use a little (a lot) more peace..

The devotion said..

Peace with God
Peace with Yourself
Peace with Others.
Do you posses that kind of Peace?
Have you found the genuine peace that can be
yours through  Jesus Christ,
or are you still rushing after the illustration of
"Peace and Happiness"
that the world promises but cannot deliver?


Today .....
As a gift to yourself, your family and your friends
Claim your inner peace that is your
Spiritual Birthright..
the peace of Jesus Christ.
It is offered freely,
it has been paid in full and yours for the asking.

So Ask,, and then Share your peace with others..
 

8 comments:

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Yes the peace that passes all understanding.

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, A wonderful post for today-yes we all need the Perfect Peace that passes all understanding. Thanks for reminding us!
Blessings, Noreen

Kathy Schwanke said...

Oh I want to park there on that chair...and walk in that there peace in my heart...

Beautiful post!

Marsha Young said...

"...as a gift to oursleves..."
What a good thought.

Chatty Crone said...

I love that verse in John and I love HIS peace!

Thanks for becoming a follower - hope we can become good blog friends. sandie

Gayle said...

Ah, peace. Even when the storms rage.

A multi-dimensional life said...

This post was beautiful and yes, peaceful from beginning to end...the photo drew me in with a sigh! The peace of Jesus is everlasting! xoxo

Cherie Hill said...

You know, what marvels me the most is how God gives us peace in the most impossible and faith threatening circumstances. It truly is the peace that surpasses all understanding!
Blessings to you sister . . . praying for you always!
BIG hugs,
Cherie