Well my husbands "management training" is over,,
And his work sent us yesterday to Daytona Beach..
that is the branch they would like to place him in.
It is not finalized yet,
due to my lack of wanting to leave my grandkids..
And it is going to be a hard decision.
But what it really comes down to is that I have to go
where my husband feels is best..
I cant let my marriage and my childs life be perminatley effected by
a move that is 2 1/2 hours away..
John went through a very rough time being unemployed
for a couple of years,and he has made his way back,
and this is a good opportunity for us.
And the it is only 2 1/2 hours away,,
so I will still be able to be with them (kids, grandkids and siblings)
on the weekends and will never miss a special occasion..
so that is some what of a comforting...
Yet still a heart renching decision.
Ferris wheel on the beach.. wow..
Never knew you could literally drive on the beach..
just yards away from the water line..
Cool,, it think...
Lord only knows what it would be like in the summer..
Im sure there are some very strick laws for safety ..
Daytona Beach is known for its Daytona Speedway..
there is something that happens to a man
when he hears the roar of multiple car engines..
Here is Tyler(my youngest) and I
at the Daytona Experience..
Well I am asking for you prayers..
and if you would please ask for Gods will for our decision.
To be totally honest with you,,
I have been praying all along that we would NOT have to move
and that we would not be face with making this decision,
and yet,,,,, Here we are!!!!!!
Dont know why God does things the way he does...
and dont know what he has in store for us..
But I have to have faith that it is GOOD...
I will be keeping you informed as we go along...