Monday, November 29, 2010

Memory Monday

Ok,, I have to admit in todays posting,,, that I have done all of these fashions.. and loved it...
The Dorothy Hamill hair cut... my mom always said that was the best hair cut for me.. of course that was when i was my early teens.. my hair was a lot thicker then..lol

Leg warmers.. I had one in every color..I wore them with jeans, skirts,, shorts..what ever...


Thought i was hot stuff with my little white lace socks..and high heals... loved it..!!!



I had a pair in every color.. .. black was my favorite.. of course i was 100 lbs soaking wet,back then...




and who can forget the "high on the hips" work out clothes.. had one of those in every color tooooo..lol...

Share some of your favorite Memory Monday things with me...

2 comments:

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Too funny...I didn't do most of this...but I did do leg warmers and leotards...I was on the drill team and later a dance major in college. I guess I had wear curls.
Always fun to travel down memory lane...and now my daughter is wearing leggings!!

partialemptynester said...

OH, I love every last memory of this post...so great!