Tuesday, November 2, 2010


GODS RECIPE FOR PROVISION:


Because he loves me, says the Lord

I will rescue him, I will protect him,

for he acknowledges my name,

He will call upon me and I will answer

him, I will be iwth him in trouble, I will

deliver him and honor him.

Psalm 91: 14-15


Lord, you have assigned me my portion

and my cup; you have made my lot secure.

The boundary lines have fallen for me in

pleasant places; surely I have a delightful

inheritance.

Psalm 16:5-6


If that is how God clothes the grass of the

field, which is here today, and tomorrow is

thrown into the fire, how much more will

he clothe you, O you of little faith.

Luke 12:28


Soothing Comfort Tea

1 mug of water

1 tea bag of your favorite tea

2 tablespoons of half & half

1 to 2 tsp sweetener

1 tsp flavoring

(hazelnut, vanilla, peach, raspberry)

Relax and Enjoy !

6 comments:

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

Beautiful post my friend. I have been drinking hot green tea with honey and lemon. I will have to try some half and half too. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Bren

Donnetta said...

Ps. 91... one of my all time fav's!

Thanks for these words of encouragement straight from His Word!

Jill said...

Lovely post, and I always enjoy a great cup of tea to unwind.
Blewssings
Jill

My Mad World said...

Lovely post and very encouraging words!!
Have a blessed day!

-:-Chanin-:- said...

Karen, wonderful, wonderful verses! I wouldn't let us lose touch now that I've found you :) I think I'll go have a nice cup of tea right now before bed.

Much love, Chanin

saltbox
treasures
said...

Love these verses! Your granddaughters are just precious. It looks like you had a great time!
~ Julie