Thursday, October 14, 2010

Women of Faith Weekend


Hey Friends...
Saturday I will not be posting a Saturday Love Dare,
Cause tomorrow morning I will be leaving with my
sister to go to our annual
WOMAN OF FAITH CONFERENCE!!
This will be my 8th year going,,
and about 4 years ago, ,
my sister and I also turned it into
our yearly SISTERS GET AWAY...
and it has been so much fun..
But ready to go and get spiritual filled up..
If you know me at all,,,
pictures and a good word
to come next week...
Have a great weekend everyone..
God Bless ,,, See ya soon

9 comments:

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Have fun...I have been twice...have a blast and be refreshed!!!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Have fun with your sister and the Women of Faith event...a lot of my friends love that, too!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

My Mad World said...

Have a great time! I would love to be able to join you!!
Can't wait to read all about it!

Love ya sis and have a safe trip! God bless you!

Jill said...

Have a wonderful time!!!
Blessings,
Jill

Unknown said...

Sister getaways are the best. I love getting away with my sisters. Have fun...where is it at this time? We had one over in CA last year.

Donnetta said...

Sounds delightful! Enjoy and be Blessed!!!

Marsha Young said...

Karen,
Hope it is a great time for you and your sister. I just spent last week with my sister in North Carolina and I have not laughed so much in years. Have a great week.
Marsha Y.

Jackie said...

Have a ball! when you get time, please let me know how to have that little white kitty on my page!So cute!I am following you!

Virginia said...

Sister getaways are wonderful blessing.
CAN'T WAIT TO READ ALL ABOUT IT.
Blessings,
Virginia