Friday, October 22, 2010

I Miss You !


Hello Blogging Buddies

I just wanted to say that I miss you gals so much !
My computer even though I can now at least sign on
it is so frustrating to use ...

It takes forever to get the from one point to another
and then I just get mad and shut it off..

But I didnt want you to think I had forgotten
about you,,, I miss ya and I miss reading your post
as well as posting my own..

So if anyone has any hook ups in the computer
world or looking for something to get me for christmas
a gift card to go towards a new computer would be
just awesome...lol..

Well I will be back as soon as I can,,
Until then.. God Bless and Take care...

2 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I know just how you feel, I have been having problems too! Blogger can be so frustrating at times. Hope you can get it going! ;D

My Mad World said...

I'm so sorry you are still having problems!! I hope that someone will be able to help you out soon!!

Really miss you too! Thinking of you often and hope you are doing well otherwise. Have a blessed weekend!