Are you paying attention
to the way you communicate
to your husbands?
Our facial expression, tone of voice and body language can
speak louder than words..
I am trying to learn to make the following adjustments.
- Check my words
- Are they encouraging and kind or rude and angry?
- Check my facial expressions
- Does it reveal love and joy or frustration and disdain?
- Check the tone of my voice
- is it peaceful and hopeful or critical and grumbling?
- Check my body language
- is it open and engaging or rigid and impatient?
Make a DAILY choice to love unconditionally.
When we choose to do the right thing, we can be sure that God will give us the strength to show love even in difficult situations.