Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hello Ladies..
I just wanted to talk to you a little
bit this morning about giving up
control..

As woman, some time we can run
ourselves raged trying to control
every little moving thing in our lives.
And God is helping me to loosen my
grip on some of those issues.
(still working on it , lol)

But one thing, we still have to have
control over is, like I talked about yesterday, and that is
not giving control over the Satan,(the Chump).

I had a new lady start my bible study last night and
it was the same story I had heard over and over again.
from other woman and my self, time and time again..
Satan, had her feeling so guilty ,regretful and ashamed
in the way life was going for her..

NOW LISTEN.. we woman need to stomp our foot
at this very moment.. go ahead ,, Ill wait !
And tell that Chump, that regardless of where you life
is right now, wither it is or is not exactly where you had wished
it would be.... That Your Father, has it all under control, and
you dont need him lurking around.. So just slither back
under the rock from which you came from !!! Your Father
Loves you sooooooo much, and he wants the very best for
you , and even it we are where we are in life cause we took
a wrong turn some where a long the way,, Our father alway
make us a path back to the proper destination.
So Buzz Off Chump,, and Stop Trying to Confuse ME..
Now that is what I call taking Control.~~~
Your Friend and Pray Partner.. Karen

(ps.. Satans name is in Gray, cause he doesn't
deserve a color , not even in my blog )

7 comments:

Sheila said...

Karen,
What a timely post. I am just learning--in the past few years--to give up control--I'm still working on it too but I'm so much better than I was. I have found that our lives won't fall apart if I let go and let God. I'm not sure why it took me so long but I'm learning and loving it. It feels good!! Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Karen,...thanks for being a woman after my own heart and telling Satan to flee!!! I think this is a rare moment when I'm not sure what to say :) :) :)...Mark it..ha ha ha ha :) :) But I could tell you some war stories...I just know this...and it applies to lots of situations...that often and always the enemy(Satan) will try and discourage us with lies..make us sad, think the situation looks hopeless, tell us lies about ourselves..we're ugly, no good, unloved etc..and you know what, I'm learning to reject those. It still creeps up every once in awhile..but those are lies straight from the pit!!! ..and my identity is found in Jesus Christ :) :)
My dad and I had one of those moments yesterday, where I was anxious about our job/financial situation...but he was so kind and said "What are we going to do?" We're going to pray. "What else are we going to do?" We're not going to worry and we're going to trust God.!!!! Anyway, this was awesome. Thanks for sharing this Karen... Oh, just out of interest, what Bible study are you currently doing right now? I just finished one called "Redeeming Ruth"...awesome!!! Lots of love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

p.s. I added your blog button to my blog sidebar..there's some stuff that was attached to the photo that I can't get rid of...".jpg.."..but that's okay...because it links to your blog :) :) :) Thanks. I"m working on getting a button for my blog, too!!! I love buttons.

Rebecca said...

OH, you are so right. I have been so caught up in what that pesky little serpent wants me to focus on...and have forgotten the bigger picture...I'm going to start STOMPING my feet a lot more....hmmm....the feeling of empowerment through true freedom of giving all power to Him....because He does have all the power anyway...and trying to keep it for myself leads to a LOT of anxious and UNHAPPY days for me and my family!!! Thank you!!!

Rebecca said...

OH, I noticed the same thing about your button...and btw, I'm sitting here enjoying Chick Fil A sweet tea, right now!! (oh and from your prev ?....yes, Ga=Georgia)

Anonymous said...

Amen! Great post... Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now a follower!

My Mad World said...

Love this post!! Thank you so much for posting. Been trying to do my best at giving things over to God and letting Him have control. Been doing a little better at it lately but it's still tough sometimes.

My Mad World said...

Found this and just thought I would share it..

1 Peter 5:8-9 "Control yourselves and be careful! The devil, your enemy, goes around like a roaring lion looking for someone to eat. Refuse to give in to him, by standing strong in your faith. You know that your Christian family all over the world is having the same kinds of suffering" (NCV)