Saturday, March 3, 2012

Well we just had a visit from the Kids and Grandkids.
It was awesome.
Amanda and her family came for 3 or 4 days.
Wes and his girlfriend Taylor came for a couple of days too.
We had lots of fun, and me and the kids headed over to
St Augustine for the day..
(John had some work he wanted to get done here at home)
(And Luke was under the weather, so he stayed home a rested )
But not before wrestling a bit with Pa

This is Masons new "Cheeeeseeee" face..lol


And Breleigh had to come in and let Grandma
play makeup before we left


Finished produce...BEATIFUL.....

At lunch in St Augustine


Uncle Wesley makes it easy for Breleigh to get around


Amanda and Breleigh trying on the accessories in the shops


Breleigh Marie
(aka )  Ms Thang
(aka) Sassy Pants Marie..
love the hand on the hip action...♥


Andyou know Grandma had to get in on the actions....


The whole gang..
Mason, Breleigh,(Grandkids)
 Amanda , Tyler, Wesley(my kids)
 and Taylor(Wesleys girlfriend)

Me and my kids



In St Augustine..you gotta pet a horse..

Ok , now this is my favorite picture..
Mason making his Cheeeessseee face..
But in the picture , he just happens to behind
our dog Trace,,see the tail in the right of the picture
my son in law pointed out the me that it looks
like he is smelling something aweful from Trace's backside..
Toooo Funny...
(fyi,, Trace is know for being able to clear out a room if he has gas)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well it was a wonderful visit..
Everyone is so busy these day that is was great to have us all in the
same house at the same time..

Thanks for the visit.. I love  you guys


4 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I'm glad that you could spend some time with your family :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Rebecca said...

HI there sweet friend...I am so sorry I have not been around. I love seeing your family and your smile. One of my BFF's is near you right now...with her husband at the Mayo clinic...wish I had thought about you living there, you two could have met. Anyway, I hope you REALLY ARE doing well....love your new look!

Kendra Quilts said...

I just found your blog thru Cherie Hill! Dont stop now..... God bless you!! Now how did you and your husband get back together? My hearts desire is to be back with mine. Any suggestions for me? He is not remarried..in fact in prison.

Camille said...

Hey Karen ~ Are you still blogging? I'm stopping by to let you know I'm thinking of you today. :)

Many Blessings,
Camille

P.S. Do not feel obligated to repay the visit...I just wanted you to know that you are not forgotten...I trust all is well?