Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello Friends..
Well my computer has completely crashed.
I am coming to you via my work computer
on my lunch break..
But I wanted to say Hello and that I miss
coming to visit you gals..
and I will be back as soon as I can..

Keep us in your prayers..
my computer too,,cause I feel
like throwing it out the window
but is what i have at this time.. so
I have to make due with that..
If it is repairable, i will need a whole
weekend to catch up on everyones
latest post..
Miss you.. Be in Touch as asap..
Love you guys..
God Bless !!!!!

Fyi.. Just went to my neices
wedding,, have great pictures
to share when Im back up and running
and will be starting my new WBS
next week.. Intro this week. so I
will try to figure out how to post
that as well..

Be in touch soon.. one way or another..
Angels with you all..

Love , Karen

10 comments:

partialemptynester said...

What did we do before computers, right?! So frustrating when we don't have them!

Funny, funny thing...took our daughter and a friend to the fair on Friday and she saw "clackers"...I hadn't said anything about them after commenting to you the other day...she thought they were the coolest things ever, couldn't believe they were around when I was a kid, lol!!!!!

Hope you are up and running soon!!

Julie Harward said...

These computers can be such a pain sometimes..good luck! :D

Ellen said...

Hi Girl!
I just wanted to drop in and catch up with your happenings. Been under the weather for several days and not on the computer. So I read your computer is under the weather as well ;)
Sending prayers and love your way.
ps.. you can join me anytime I go to the yard sales events. Wish you were there too, serious fun we would have!
xoxo,
Ellen

Cora said...

Hurry back!! :)

Unknown said...

awwww... I hope you are able to get it working. I love reading your encouraging posts. Computer problems are such a pain.. It wasn't that long ago that we didn't have computers...now I am dating myself...LOL.. Hurry back!

Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

Firedancer SST said...

Bless you Karen I am praying for you to receive double for your shame and that you would get back exceedingly abundantly above all you could ever ask or think when you get your computer up and running again.
~Firedancer

Jill said...

I'll be waiting for you! Hope you get things straightened out soon!
Have a great week!
Blessings
Jill

Sue said...

Hi Karen, I too have been off line except for my SS post.
Just been so busy! Hope your computer gets repaired! See you when you get back.
Hugs,
Sue

My Mad World said...

Good luck with your computer! I hope you can get it fixed!!
Miss you!

Can't wait to see the pics from the wedding! =)

Tommie Jo said...

When computers are good, they're very, very good. But when they are bad...
Hope you get yours fixed soon, we can all feel your pain.