Thursday, September 16, 2010

Football game

Another fun filled Thursday Evening at
our local high school, at my sons football
game..
My daughter made her little girl the
cutest t~shirt,, that says
Go Uncle Tyler...
and then braided her hair and
put the school colors in it..
she looked so cute..
Well I will let you see for yourselves..

Here is Amanda and Breleigh..
Amanda is due in the first week of Dec..


Pa and Breleigh ready to show some team spirit...

She is learning to express her feeling..
she told us she was mad,,but didnt know why...
but what a cute face anyway...
Her hair is getting soooooo long...

Can you tell Dam ma loves her little girl.. :)

Breleigh and her daddy.. (Luke)

My Boy.. I love him...

Great game ,, we won 27~6
Great game Bruins...

10 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I guess her shirt worked then! She is a real cutie..neat mom to make the shirt too! :D

Denise J. Hughes said...

Very sweet pictures of your family. :)

Ellen said...

What a fun family time! Breleigh is so adorable & love the creativeness of her Mama with the t-shirt! Sooo cute! Love the pictures, thanks for sharing. So glad you got out and had a great time with your precious family.

Much love, hugs & prayers to you Girl,
xoxoxo,
Ellen

My Mad World said...

She's a cutie!! Glad you guys won too!

I bet you are super excited about your early 'Christmas' gift this year. =)

Have a good day and a blessed week!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Oh, Breileigh's t-shirt is super cute...and I"m convinced that helped Tyler's team win the game. So cute ;) :) She's a cutey pie...but she does come from a good-looking family...:) :) :) :) I'm glad you had a fun time at the game and with your loved ones. God is so good!!!! Have a great weekend, Karen. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Betsy Brock said...

Are you SURE you're old enough to be a "Da Ma"?? :)

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

How fun....oh grandkids...I WANT SOME!!! I can't wait! What a true blessing!!!
Love the sports...double header baseball in the morning!!!

Marsha Young said...

Hi, Karen
Darling picture of your granddaughter. And your son's pictures brings back memories of when my boys played football.

By the way, your blog's name reminded me of the sweet tea we drank in the Midwest when I was a young girl - and I mentioned sweet tea in my post called Luxury Spots vs. Real Value - at Spots and Wrinkles. If you stop by, let me know what you think.
Hope you have a good weekend. Marsha

partialemptynester said...

Soo cute!! Your little granddaughter is adorable...and she calls you Dam ma? Hysterical, love grandma names! And I love football pics...they always look like they're saying, "Take it if you must, mom, but I'm really focused here..", lol!

McCrakensx4 said...

Yay for the win and Yay for the cutest cheerleader ever! Love her shirt! What position does Tyler play? We had a bye this week and next week we play our in-district rivals!