Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I AM

The Two Most Powerful Words
in the Bible.

I AM;

I am the one who died for you.

I am the one rose again to bring you life.

I am the one who will come again for you.
but in the mean time,

I am the one who sustains you when you
think you cant go any longer.

I am the one who kisses away your tears.

I am the one who laughs with you at your
silly jokes.

I am the one who loves your children
as much and even more than you do.

I am the who can save your marriage.

I am the one who can heal you from your
additions and pains.

I am the one who blesses you , sometimes
when you dont even know it.

I am the one who protects your from Satan
and what he would like to do to you.

I am the one who _______________________
..........................................(fill in the blank )
because I am what ever you need .

Simply because
I LOVE YOU THAT MUCH..





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that He is I AM.

You are on my blog post feeds on my sidebar, so I can keep up with you. xo

My Mad World said...

I love this post Karen!! Yes I am so glad that He is I AM also! He is the only one that can make everything better!!! I love your post and look forward to reading them everyday. You are helping me through a lot right now. Thank you so much. Sending you a virtual hug! =)

Sheila said...

I AM got me through so much this past week. What an amazing feeling to know in my heart that HE is there. Thanks for sharing this. I hope you have a blessed week!

Amanda said...

I cam on over for a glass of sweet tea today because I needed it for lunch..
I got much more than one glass, maybe 2 or 3!
...thank goodness that HE is I AM!

Virginia said...

THAT'S MY KING!
Karen....I love this post,so reassuring.
Blessings,
Virginia

Adriane said...

The words I AM mean a lot to me. It is a very long story but they are some powerful words in my life. Words that I cling to at times. Great post and great words! Thank you for posting this.

Sandy said...

Awesome post, Karen! He is all we
need in every circumstance; the
answer to every problem. Thanks
for spreading His truth!